This is the Pear and Prosciutto Bites with Havarti recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 12 thin slices of prosciutto
- 12 fingers of fresh pear
- 12 fingers of Canadian Havarti with herbs
- Sprouts (of watercress, snow peas, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 12 fingers of red bell pepper (optional)
Lay prosciutto slices on work surface. At one end of each slice, place a pear finger, a cheese finger and some sprouts. Pepper to taste.
Roll up prosciutto slices leaving edges open. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can make these canapés ahead and keep them refrigerated.
For a change of taste, try with Canadian Old Cheddar, Swiss, Gouda, etc.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 49 mg|
|Vitamin C:||7 %|