This is the Pear, Avocado and Blue Ermite Cheese Salad recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 8 Mild lettuce leaves (Boston, Iceberg, etc.)
- 2 ripe pears peeled and sliced
- 2 ripde avocados peeled and sliced
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian Blue Ermite cheese crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cumin
- Salt to taste
Place 2 lettuce leaves on each plate. Place pear and avocado slices alternately forming a circle. Top with Canadian Blue Ermite cheese and drizzle with Mustard Dressing. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper.
In bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Set aside and keep cool.