This is the Peppercorn Rib Steak recipe.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- Cooking: 11 min - 15 min
- 2 prime rib steaks (about 2 lbs / 1 kg)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bottled steak sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cracked peppercorns
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
Preheat grill to high.
Blend sauce with sugar, tomato paste, lemon juice and butter. Spread all over steaks. Sprinkle steaks with peppercorns and salt.
Grill steaks for 2 minutes. Rotate each steak a half turn and cook for 2 minutes longer. Flip steaks and repeat. Reduce heat to medium-high and grill for 2 minutes for medium-rare or up to 5 minutes for medium-well done.
Remove steaks from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||5 % / 52 mg|