This recipe is taken from the 1974 Milk Calendar. The special tang of plain unflavored yogurt will perk up the flavor of many of your summertime recipes. Try "Piquant Potato Salad" and see.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 5 cups (1.5 L) diced potatoes cooked
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced celery
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced radishes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) snipped parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tsp (5 mL) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine potatoes, celery, onion, radishes and parsley. Mix together lightly, yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, dill weed, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture and toss lightly. Chill 1 hour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 73 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid:||12 %|
|Vitamin B6:||21 %|
|Vitamin C:||31 %|