This is the Pizza mania recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 large prebaked thin pizza crust or 2 large tortillas or 4 small or 4 pita rounds or 4 English muffins split, toasted
- Basil pesto, plain or mixed with sour cream
- Bottled barbecue sauce
- Ranch dressing or tzatziki or Pizza sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce
- Chopped leftover chicken diced tomato and cooked mushrooms or Drained canned beans coarsely mashed with salsa and corn or Sliced black olives yellow or red bell pepper and dried oregano or Sliced wieners or pepperoni green bell pepper and sautéed mushrooms
- Canadian cheese
- Pre-shredded blend of Italian-type cheeses or shredded Mozzarella plain or smoked or Pre-shredded blend of Mexican-type cheeses or shredded Monterey Jack
- Cheddar or Crumbled Feta
- Shredded Mozzarella or Cheddar or Colby grated
Place crust on a large baking sheet. Spread sauce over crust. Sprinkle topping and Canadian cheese (as much as you like) over sauce.
Bake in 450 °F (230 °C) oven 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.