This is the Pizza Tortillas with Ham, Edam and Feta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 12 min
- 4 small tortillas
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 lb (150 g) ham or cooked chicken sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) grated Canadian Edam
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) diced Canadian Feta
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
To cook, place a grill on a baking sheet.
Place tortillas on the grill.
Coat with both sauces. Top with spinach, then ham and tomato slices. Add pepper to taste. Top with Edam and Feta, and bake 12 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with crudités.
Canadian Swiss, Bocconcini