This is the Pork, peach and Feta papillote recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 6 pork chops 1˝ (2.5 cm) thick or 6 cutlets 1˝ (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) peach jam
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sodium-reduced chicken or 1/2 cup (125 mL) beef broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) peach jam
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/3 cups (330 mL) young arugula leaves
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Slice cutlets halfway through thickness but without cutting all the way through. Reserve. In a bowl, mix Feta with onion, garlic and peach jam. Season generously with pepper.
Stuff cutlets with Feta and peach mixture. Close and hold in place with toothpicks. Grill cutlets 2 minutes on each side. Transfer onto aluminum foil, then add mixture of broth, jam and herbs. Fold up aluminum foil to form a papillote and continue cooking for 10–12 minutes. Serve with arugula.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Brie, Havarti, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 153 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||60 %|
|Vitamin B6:||71 %|