This is the Pork, peach and Feta papillote recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 6 pork chops 1˝ (2.5 cm) thick or 6 cutlets 1˝ (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) peach jam
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sodium-reduced chicken or 1/2 cup (125 mL) beef broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) peach jam
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/3 cups (330 mL) young arugula leaves
Preheat grill to medium heat. Slice cutlets halfway through thickness but without cutting all the way through. Reserve. In a bowl, mix Feta with onion, garlic and peach jam. Season generously with pepper.
Stuff cutlets with Feta and peach mixture. Close and hold in place with toothpicks. Grill cutlets 2 minutes on each side. Transfer onto aluminum foil, then add mixture of broth, jam and herbs. Fold up aluminum foil to form a papillote and continue cooking for 10–12 minutes. Serve with arugula.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Brie, Havarti, Gouda.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 153 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||71 %|
|Vitamin B12:||60 %|