Pork Sauté with Cream Cheese
Original and ready in a jiffy, this Asian-inspired pork recipe, with crispy vegetables, lime zest, curry powder and Thai basil, will impress even the most sophisticated palates. The Cream cheese adds flavour and a delightful velvety texture.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) pork tenderloin cut into cubes
- 1 bunch of green onions cut into sections
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) snow peas trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125) concentrated orange juice thawed
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) lime zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Canadian Cream Cheese
- 4 cups (1 L) bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fresh basil chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a wok or large skillet, melt butter on high heat and brown pork. Add green onions, garlic, bell pepper and snow peas. Sauté a few minutes. Reduce heat to medium, pour in orange juice and add lime zest and curry powder. Bring to a boil.
Add Cream cheese and stir until melted for a creamy sauce. Add bean sprouts and cook just until hot. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Mascarpone.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 87 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||55 %|
|Vitamin C:||97 %|