This is the Potato & Rosemary Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 2 prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 lb (450 g) waxy potatoes peeled, sliced very thin
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stems
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Brick cheese or Canadian Cheddar or Farmers or Colby or Gouda in small cubes
Put two baking trays in a preheated oven at 425 °F (220 °C) until trays are hot.
Put pizza crusts on heated trays.
Combine potato slices, some of the oil (reserve 1 tsp/5 mL), garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in bowl, and toss well to coat potatoes evenly.
Spread potato mixture over both pizzas. Sprinkle with more oil and salt if you like. Sprinkle on Canadian Brick cheese cubes.
Bake at 425 °F (220 °C) for 20 minutes or until cheese is well melted and starts to brown and crust is golden crisp.
Serve with beer.