An ideal appetizer that pairs perfectly with almost any wine: it’s subtle enough for delicate whites and stands up well to sturdy reds.
- Prep: 10 min
- 8 oz (240 g) Canadian Provolone finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp (25 mL) sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) French shallot finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients including Provolone Cheese and add pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with croutons, crackers, cucumber or zucchini rounds or Boston lettuce leaves.
Canadian Cheese alternatives: Swiss, Cheddar, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 170 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||19 %|