This pumpkin spiced whipped cream is fluffy, deliciously sweet, and perfectly spiced. A quick and easy recipe that takes only minutes to make and pairs perfectly with coffees, lattes, pies, pancakes, and so much more!
- Prep: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250 ml) 100% Canadian heavy cream
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt, to taste
- ½ cup (125 ml) pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Place a large bowl or stand mixer and a wire whisk or whisk attachment in the freezer for approximately 5 minutes to chill.
Pour the Canadian heavy cream into the chilled bowl. Add the brown sugar and salt. Whisk the mixture until medium peaks form. Medium peaks are achieved when the whipped cream mostly holds its shape but still has a slight floppiness, allowing it to gently fall over. As the cream begins to thicken, monitor it closely to prevent over-whipping.
Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla to the bowl. Carefully whisk the ingredients until stiff peaks form. Once stiff peaks are achieved, stop whisking immediately. The whipped cream should maintain its shape on the whisk and can be scooped up thickly without falling off the spoon.
Enjoy the whipped cream on top of Canadian ice cream, pancakes, pie, coffee, or any other treat of your choice.
Serve and enjoy!
- For optimal texture, either serve or pipe the whipped cream right away. If you have any leftovers, store them in the refrigerator and make sure to use them within 4 days (ensuring the cream's "best before" date is beyond that period).
- This whipped cream serves as an ideal topping for your autumn-inspired baked goods and beverages.