The hearty flavour of whole wheat and the robust character of Canadian Smoked Cheddar pair perfectly with a rich Canadian red beer.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 8 small multi-grain or whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) Canadian Smoked Cheddar shredded
- Pickled sliced jalapeno peppers to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) homemade or store-bought pico de gallo
- Homemade pico de gallo
- 2 fresh tomatoes seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper finely diced
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Place tortillas on work surface, top with cheese and jalapeno peppers.
Fold tortillas in half and cook on grill or in a skillet over medium heat.
Cut into slices and enjoy along with pico de gallo.
Homemade pico de gallo
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and let rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||37 % / 410 mg|