The hearty flavour of whole wheat and the robust character of Canadian Smoked Cheddar pair perfectly with a rich Canadian red beer.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 8 small multi-grain or whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) Canadian Smoked Cheddar shredded
- Pickled sliced jalapeno peppers to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) homemade or store-bought pico de gallo
- Homemade pico de gallo
- 2 fresh tomatoes seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper finely diced
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place tortillas on work surface, top with cheese and jalapeno peppers.
Fold tortillas in half and cook on grill or in a skillet over medium heat.
Cut into slices and enjoy along with pico de gallo.
Homemade pico de gallo
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and let rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||37 % / 410 mg|