This is the Quick Chef's Salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives or green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white or red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Medium Cheddar cut into triangles
- 3 cups (750 mL) three-colour pasta cooked
- 2 cups (500 mL) green or yellow beans cooked
- 2 cups (500 mL) cucumbers diced
- 2 tomatoes quartered
- 6 hard-boiled eggs quartered
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mix the basil, chives or green onions, oil and vinegar. Season generously.
Arrange ingredients on a serving tray.
Serve dressing in a bottle to allow each person to dress to taste.
Diced baked potatoes may be substituted for pasta.
Canadian Bocconcini, Feta, Havarti.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||22 % / 240 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||38 %|