This is the Ratatouille and Feta Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min - 20 min
- 2 thin or regular pizza crusts 9 x 11 inch (23 x 28 cm)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tomato paste no salt added
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) eggplant peeled and finely diced
- 7 oz (210 g) Tre Stelle<sup>®</sup> Feta crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Place pizza crusts on baking sheets.
Beat egg with milk, tomato paste and rosemary. Spread evenly over crusts. Arrange vegetables over crusts, and top with Feta cheese. Season to taste with pepper.
Cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cut each pizza into at least 12 pieces. Serve cold.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Aged Cheddar, Havarti.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 53 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||9 %|