This is the Ricotta and Grilled Tandoori Chicken Sandwich recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 2 chicken breasts halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tandoori curry paste
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 small multi-grain buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
Coat chicken with tandoori curry paste and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Mix Ricotta with honey and lime zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken 5–7 minutes per side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, heat buns on the grill.
Spread buns generously with Ricotta mixture, and add tandoori chicken and lettuce to the bun.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Mascarpone, Cream cheese.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 191 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||47 %|