This is the Ricotta crab canapés recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) crabmeat
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cucumber cut into 24 rounds
- 24 clementine sections
- 24 cilantro leaves
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
In a bowl, mix crabmeat with Ricotta and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper.
On a serving plate, arrange cucumber rounds. Place a clementine section on each.
Place some crabmeat mixture on top of each cucumber round. Garnish with cilantro and pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Mascarpone, Cream Cheese, Boursin®.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 68 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||28 %|
|Vitamin C:||22 %|