Serve with toasted wedges of wholegrain bread for a scrumptious first course.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian Feta
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) bottled roasted red bell peppers diced
- 16 black olives pitted and quartered
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 200° C (400° F). Cut Feta into 4 slabs. Divide into 4 small oven-proof dishes.
Toss remaining ingredients together. Spoon them over and around cheese. Bake until cheese is soft in center about 10-15 minutes.
Serve with crackers or whole wheat bread.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||18 % / 176 mg|