This is the Salad with maple pork and Brie dressing recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cranberry juice
- 1 French shallot chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin
- 4 cups (1 L) lettuce washed and shredded
- 2 cups (500 mL) green or red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) sprouts your choice (snow pea, corn, etc.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) beets grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chicken broth
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Brie rind removed
In a container, mix maple syrup, canola oil, cranberry juice, shallot and pepper.
Marinate pork in mixture at least 30 minutes or all day.
Drain marinade and pour into a saucepan.
Brown pork in a skillet over medium heat and continue cooking in oven at 375°F (190°C) for 12–15 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, arrange lettuce, cabbage, sprouts, beets and dried cranberries on plates.
Boil marinade with white wine and chicken broth at least 5 minutes to reduce by half. Remove from heat. Add Brie to melt it.
Top salad with pork and dressing, and serve at once.
Canadian Gouda, Swiss cheese, Cream cheese.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 88 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||42 %|
|Vitamin B12:||40 %|