This is the Salad with Smoked Salmon and Edam recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 8 cups (2 L) assorted lettuce greens (curly endive, arugula or spring mix) shredded
- 8 oz (240 g) smoked salmon cut into thin strips
- 5 to 8 oz (150 to 240 g) Canadian Edam diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) capers drained
- Canola oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Divide lettuce greens among 6 serving plates. Top with smoked salmon and Canadian Edam.
Garnish with capers and drizzle with canola oil. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||19 % / 206 mg|
|Vitamin A:||25 %|
|Vitamin B12:||87 %|
|Vitamin D:||145 %|