A quick yet elegant dinner using real whipping cream.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless small chicken breasts
- Pepper to taste
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Finely grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh rosemary chopped or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chicken stock
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) lemon juice
In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium high heat. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken 5 min on both sides until golden but not cooked through. Remove to a plate; set aside loosely covered with foil.
Add onion, garlic, lemon peel and rosemary to pan; cook 30 sec. Add cream, stock and 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice. Boil and cook until thickened slightly.
Return chicken and any juices to skillet; cook about 10 min until chicken is cooked through. Add salt, pepper and remaining lemon juice to taste.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 41 mg|
|Vitamin A:||18 %|
|Vitamin B12:||20 %|
|Vitamin B6:||36 %|