This is a scrumptiously easy centerpiece for a light meal. Round off with a glass of milk, wholegrain bread and a salad.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 50 min - 1 h
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 clove garlic clove halved
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) curry powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
- 1/2 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Cheddar cheese grated
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Place ingredients in blender or processor, in order listed, except for cheese. Purée until pieces are small but visible. Mix with cheese.
Pour into buttered casserole dish or pie plate and bake, uncovered 50-60 minutes or until cooked.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Calcium:||30 % / 329 mg|