This is the Scallop and Coriander Pizza with Mozzarella recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 8 min
- 4 thin pizza crusts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 4 slices bacon cooked and slivered
- 10 oz (300 g) bay scallops
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Mozzarella cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix melted butter with lemon juice and zest and brush on pizza crusts. Spread toppings on crusts then sprinkle with cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Bake pizzas on middle rack of oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until crusts and cheese are golden.
Serve with a carrot and almond salad drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
Pizzas can be prepared ahead of time and enjoyed later. They can be frozen prior to baking if the scallops are fresh.
For a change of taste, try with Canadian Swiss, Gouda, Cheddar, or Provolone, etc.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||43 % / 474 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||87 %|