This is the Scallops Tartare with Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 7 oz (200 g) scallops
- 3 oz (90 g) smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green onion chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dill chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 oz (60 g) Canadian Blue Ermite cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Small bunch of young lettuce
- A few sprigs of dill
Remove veins from scallops, then mince. Mix scallops with Canadian Blue Ermite cheese, green onion, dill, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Place mixture on smoked salmon slices and roll up carefully.
Place rolls on plates and garnish with lettuce and dill.
Jean Soulard, Executive Chef, Le Château Frontenac