The rich flavours of dark rum and freshly brewed coffee are the perfect after supper cocktail.
- Prep: Less than 5 minutes
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) Amber or dark rum (Like Bluenose rum)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) Fresh brewed coffee
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Canadian Sweetened condensed milk
- Recommended Toppings:
- Canadian Whipped cream
- Canadian Sweetened Condensed Milk
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Add rum, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar to Irish coffee glass. Stir to dissolve sugar.
Top up glass with coffee. Add whipped cream and drizzle with sweet if desired.