This is the Shrimp and Feta papillote recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 10 min
- 1 lb (450 g) fresh or frozen shrimp uncooked
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tomatoes seeded and diced or 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cherry tomatoes halved
- 7 oz (200 g) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 1 cucumber diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat grill to high.
Place shrimp, corn, butter, garlic and parsley on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Cover with a second sheet, and fold edges together to seal contents. Cook with lid closed about 10 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, Feta and cucumber. Add contents of papillote, stir, and serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||30 % / 335 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||105 %|