This is the Smoked Turkey-Havarti Rounds recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) old-fashioned mustard
- 12 thin slices smoked turkey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) apple jelly
- 6 oz (180 g) Canadian Havarti cut into 12 sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned celery
- Freshly ground pepper
Mix mustard and mayonnaise.
Lay turkey slices fl t on work surface. Coat cheese sticks with jelly and place one on each turkey slice. Add a stripe of mustard mix and some of the vegetables and pepper generously.
Roll snugly to hold all ingredients together. Cut in two or into bite-sized rounds held with toothpicks and display cut-side up on a serving platter.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Interesting alternatives to Havarti are Canadian Gouda, Cheddar, Provolone and Mozzarella. Just use your imagination!
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 57 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||7 %|