This is the Smoked Turkey-Havarti Rounds recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) old-fashioned mustard
- 12 thin slices smoked turkey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) apple jelly
- 6 oz (180 g) Canadian Havarti cut into 12 sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned celery
- Freshly ground pepper
Mix mustard and mayonnaise.
Lay turkey slices fl t on work surface. Coat cheese sticks with jelly and place one on each turkey slice. Add a stripe of mustard mix and some of the vegetables and pepper generously.
Roll snugly to hold all ingredients together. Cut in two or into bite-sized rounds held with toothpicks and display cut-side up on a serving platter.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Interesting alternatives to Havarti are Canadian Gouda, Cheddar, Provolone and Mozzarella. Just use your imagination!
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 57 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||7 %|