This is the Snowball Sweets recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pure vanilla extract
- About 18 cake, brownie or soft-cookie cubes, ¾˝ (2 cm)
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) sweetened, grated coconut
In a bowl, use a spoon to mix Cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. 2. Mix well, until a smooth, consistent frosting is obtained.
Generously coat cake (or brownie or soft-cookie) cubes with glazing and shape them into small balls.
Roll the balls in the grated coconut to completely cover them, then fine-tune their shape by rolling them between your hands.
Spread excess coconut onto the bottom of a large, flat pan and distribute the balls.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Insert lollypop sticks and tie bows with ribbon.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||2 % / 18 mg|
|Vitamin A:||7 %|
|Vitamin B12:||3 %|