Serve this simple and tasteful supper with a tossed green salad and crusty bread.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 12 1/2 oz (375 g) spaghetti
- 4 oz (125 g) finely chopped pancetta or 5 slices bacon
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) hot chili flakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, cook pancetta with garlic and chili flakes over medium low heat about 5 min. Discard any fat.
Add cream; boil a couple of minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in Parmesan. Toss sauce with drained pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||21 % / 234 mg|