This is the Spicy & smoky lobster rolls recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 8–10 mini-buns of your choice
- 8–10 small lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- Lobster filling
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked lobster meat (fresh or frozen), coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Smoked Cheddar grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1–2 tsp (5–10 mL) sambal oelek
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix all the lobster filling ingredients together.
Heat buns, if desired. To serve, divide the lobster filling among buns and top with lettuce and avocado.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Smoked Gouda, Aged Cheddar.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||41 % / 451 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||68 %|