This is the Spicy spring pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 4 thin pizza crusts (7½˝ x 8½˝ - 19 cm x 22 cm) or naan breads
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 green onions cut into 1˝ (2.5 cm) pieces
- 5 oz (150 g) fresh or frozen Northern shrimp (also known as Matane shrimp) chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) hot pepper flakes
- 4 tsp (20 mL) olive oil divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) Canadian Mozzarella Ball grated
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) baby spinach finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) watercress
- 2 endives thinly sliced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Place pizza crusts on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Top with tomato slices, green onions and shrimp.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, hot pepper flakes and 1 tbsp (15 mL) of oil. Drizzle mixture over pizzas.
Cover with cheese and cook in the oven for 7–10 min.
Meanwhile, mix spinach, watercress, endives, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with pepper.
Top pizzas with salad mixture and serve immediately.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Mild Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||35 % / 388 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||85 %|