Spinach Salad with Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
Enjoy this refreshing and tasty salad alone or with whatever's on the barbecue.
- Prep: 10 min
- Spinach Salad
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 10 oz (284 g) 2 bags fresh spinach torn into pieces
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) slivered almonds toasted
- Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 4 oz (120 g) crumbled Canadian blue cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) coarsely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In large salad bowl, toss salad ingredients together.
To make dressing, stir together dressing ingredients.
Toss salad with just enough dressing to coat spinach; serve immediately. Covered and refrigerated, leftover dressing will keep for 4 to 5 days.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 223 mg|
|Vitamin A:||73 %|
|Vitamin B12:||26 %|