Enjoy this refreshing and tasty salad alone or with whatever's on the barbecue.
- Prep: 10 min
- Spinach Salad
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 10 oz (284 g) 2 bags fresh spinach torn into pieces
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) slivered almonds toasted
- Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 4 oz (120 g) crumbled Canadian blue cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) coarsely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In large salad bowl, toss salad ingredients together.
To make dressing, stir together dressing ingredients.
Toss salad with just enough dressing to coat spinach; serve immediately. Covered and refrigerated, leftover dressing will keep for 4 to 5 days.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 223 mg|
|Vitamin A:||73 %|
|Vitamin B12:||26 %|