By Josée Robitaille
Makes a delicious dinner one night, and a scrumptious lunch the next day.
- Prep: 25 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) butternut squash in ¾” cubes
- 2 cups (500 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 large sage leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 medium-size zucchinis in ¾” cubes
- 1 lb (454 g) penne rigate or other short pasta
- 5 oz (150 g) Feta crumbled
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a bowl, mix together squash, tomatoes, sage, 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil. Season to taste. Cook on a baking sheet in the oven for 15 minutes. In the same bowl, mix the zucchini 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil and season to taste. Cook on a baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside 1⁄3 cup (80 mL) of the cooking water. Drain cooked pasta and mix with all the other ingredients, including the reserved cooking water.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 187 mg|
|Vitamin C:||48 %|