This is the Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min - 25 min
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Ricotta cheese
- 10 oz (300 g) spinach cooked, squeezed and chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced Canadian Oka cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cut out mushroom stalks at cap. Reserve caps, chop stalks and mix to remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Season to taste.
Place mushrooms on a baking sheet, underside up. Mound stuffing on mushrooms and smooth over. Cook in centre of preheated oven at 400 °F (200 °C) for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||38 % / 422 mg|
|Vitamin A:||48 %|
|Vitamin C:||40 %|