This is the Summer fruit gratin recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh plums, peaches and strawberries chopped or (any other fruit mix)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) well-packed brown sugar
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Ricotta, lemon zest and lemon juice. Divide fruit mix among 4 individual ovenproof dishes. Top each with yogurt and Ricotta mixture and sprinkle with brown sugar. Place dishes on a baking sheet and broil until brown sugar caramelizes – about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 223 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||24 %|
|Vitamin C:||51 %|