This is the Tapas-Style Pizza with Chorizo and Gouda recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 store-bought pizza crust 14˝ (35 cm) in diameter
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) grated Canadian Gouda
- 3 oz (90 g) sliced chorizo
- 1/3 oz (80 mL) fresh basil roughly chopped
- Sour cream with herbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
Place pizza crust on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Top with cherry tomatoes, followed by Gouda and the chorizo slices.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese and chorizo slices are lightly browned.
While pizza is baking, mix together sour cream ingredients.
Sprinkle pizza with fresh basil. To serve, cut in squares and top with the sour cream with herbs.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 56 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||9 %|