This is the Tarragon Cream Sauce for Lobster recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 big tomato peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35 % cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh tarragon chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- Salt and white pepper to taste
Mix tomato, cream, herbs in a pan. Cook on medium for 15 minutes, until sauce thickens slightly (whisk often to keep cream from boiling).
Stir in lemon juice. Season to taste. Serve in gravyboat, with lobster. Also good for dipping prawns or Barbecued seafood chunks.