This is the Thai Curry poutine recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 12 min - 15 min
- 8 cups (2 L) unpeeled potatoes julienned
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter or frying oil
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) store-bought prepared demi-glace sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 (60 mL) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lb (450 g) Thai Curry cheese curds
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) or heat oil in a fryer.
Toss potatoes with melted butter and spread onto a baking sheet.
Bake in oven for 10–12 minutes or until tender and golden, turning potatoes over frequently during baking; OR
Fry potatoes in oil until golden, then drain on absorbent paper.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat demi-glace sauce along with honey, green onions and cilantro.
Divide potatoes into 4 bowls, garnish with cheese, top with sauce and enjoy.
You can also make this recipe with regular cheese curds by adding ½ tsp (2 ml) grilled sesame oil and 1 tsp (5 ml) red curry paste to the sauce.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 190 mg|
|Vitamin C:||38 %|
|Vitamin B12:||34 %|