This Thai green curry chicken will win over all those Asian cuisine lovers as well as those open to a little culinary exploration. Moderately spicy, green curry becomes milder when prepared with coconut milk and cream. An exotic dish that’s quick to prepare when friends come over for supper.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) green curry paste *
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fish sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% Cream
- 1 (400 mL) can coconut milk
- 2 lb (1 Kg) boneless chicken thighs diced
- 5 cups (1.25 L) broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 lbs (625 g) fettucine or egg noodles
- sprigs fresh cilantro optional
- * a 50 g (1 4/3 oz) packet contains approximately 3 tbsp
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Combine oil and curry paste in a fry pan; stir over medium heat for two minutes. Add the fish sauce, cream and coconut milk.
Add the chicken and simmer gently until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened slightly; about 15 minutes.
Stir in broccoli and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water; drain and keep warm. Spoon curry over warm noodles and garnish with a sprig of cilantro.
Recipe created by: Andrew Newman, Student, NAIT Culinary Arts
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 117 mg|
|Vitamin C:||115 %|