This smooth dip recipe is easy to prepare. Serve it with cut raw vegetable to delight your guests!
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh ginger root minced or grated
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
This dip is delicious served with veggies and homemade oven-baked pita chips.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 53 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||11 %|