This smooth dip recipe is easy to prepare. Serve it with cut raw vegetable to delight your guests!
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh ginger root minced or grated
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
This dip is delicious served with veggies and homemade oven-baked pita chips.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 53 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||11 %|