This is the Three-bean salad with Feta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 7 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cumin
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 can (19 oz - 540 ml) red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (19 oz - 540 ml) chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 can (19 oz - 540 ml) romano beans rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Feta diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) clementines peeled and divided into sections
- 1 cup (250 mL) green grapes halved
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
• Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).• Spread almonds out on a cookie sheet and bake in oven 5–7 minutes or until golden. Let cool.• In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, honey, cumin and pepper.• Add remaining ingredients, including roasted almonds, stir and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Colby, Cheddar, Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||21 % / 226 mg|
|Vitamin C:||39 %|
|Vitamin E:||63 %|