Crunchy, colourful and easy to prepare. Pack this slaw for a fall walk in the country.
- Prep: 15 min - 20 min
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded Savoy cabbage
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded red cabbage
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded green cabbage
- 2 large carrots coarsely grated
- 1 yellow, red or green bell pepper julienned
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless red grapes
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless green grapes
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whole-grain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans halves (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, toss cabbage, carrots, pepper and grapes together.
In a separate bowl, whisk cream with vinegar, parsley, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper until blended.
Toss cabbage mixture with enough dressing to coat. Stir in pecans.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 71 mg|
|Vitamin A:||59 %|
|Vitamin B6:||13 %|
|Vitamin C:||112 %|