This is the Triple Cheese Checkerboard Sandwich recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 Slice whole wheat or dark rye bread
- 1 Slice white or light rye bread
- 1 deli-thin slice Canadian Marble or Cheddar cheese
- 1 deli-thin slice Canadian Havarti or Swiss cheese
- 1 deli-thin slice Canadian Monterey Jack or Colby cheese
Spread butter then honey over both slices of bread. Layer the cheeses and top with second bread slice; cut off crusts. Cut sandwich into 6 to 9 squares. Turn over alternate squares.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||40 % / 399 mg|