A salad that sparkles with fresh flavour and a delicate combination of crisp and buttery textures. Its mild, refreshing character will transport you to a warmer place.
- Prep: 20 min
- 4 cups (4 L) iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) corn kernels drained
- 12 oz (375 g) cooked shrimp
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into strips
- 10 oz (300 g) Canadian Bocconcini
- 1 mango peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha hot sauce
In a large bowl, mix lettuce, corn, shrimp, pepper, Bocconcini, mango and avocado.
In a small bowl, mix lemon juice with honey and Sriracha; season with salt.
Pour dressing over salad and stir gently. Serve immediately.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Fresh Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 94 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||29 %|
|Vitamin C:||72 %|