This is the Tuna and Bocconcini Bruschetta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced Canadian Bocconcini
- 1 can (120 g) flaked tuna drained
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) red bell peppers grilled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pesto
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- About 2 dozen small crackers or rusks
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a bowl, combine cheese, tuna, red bell peppers, olives and pesto. Salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mixture on crackers or rusks.
Can be served on toasted baguette slices. For more flavour, prepare mixture ahead but do not spread on crackers until just before serving, so crackers remain crisp.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 65 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||20 %|