This is the Tuna and Fresh Mozzarella Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 7 min - 10 min
- 4 thick naan or pita breads
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pesto
- 1 can (180 g) low-sodium tuna drained
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 zucchini cut into rounds
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) capers drained
- 7 oz (210 g) Canadian Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Place bread on a baking sheet. Brush it with pesto and add all toppings, finishing with fresh Mozzarella. Season to taste with pepper.
Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes. Let it cool a few minutes before serving.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||32 % / 347 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||124 %|
|Vitamin C:||54 %|