This is the Tuna and Provolone pita recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) old-style Dijon mustard
- 2 cans (5.5 oz - 170 g each) of low-sodium flaked light tuna drained
- 4 pita breads
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 8 slices of Canadian Provolone
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
Add tuna and stir.
Top pita with spinach, Provolone and tuna mixture.
Roll up tightly. Cut in 2, and serve.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 298 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||113 %|
|Vitamin D:||58 %|