Make a meal out of your leftover Thanksgiving turkey with this creamy turkey bake.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Canadian butter
- 6 cups (1.5 L) cubed leftover turkey
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups (500 ml) Canadian sour cream
- 1 package (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded Canadian Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (300 g) nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 4 green onions, sliced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a Dutch oven, saute onions and jalapenos in butter until tender.
Stir in turkey, the can of soup, sour cream and spinach.
Grease a baking dish.
Layer half the turkey mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, for about 25-30 minutes.
Sprinkle with green onions and serve.