This is the Turkish Grilled Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 8 slices crusty bread or 4 Berber breads sliced in halves
- 7 oz (210 g) Canadian Medium Cheddar sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter softened
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Take four slices of bread (or four Berber bread halves), then evenly distribute Cheddar, dates and fennel on those 4 pieces and top with remaining four.
Butter both sides of sandwiches.
Heat skillet over medium heat and cook sandwiches for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
Serve with a tangy orange and fennel salad.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving