This is the Turkish Grilled Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 8 slices crusty bread or 4 Berber breads sliced in halves
- 7 oz (210 g) Canadian Medium Cheddar sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter softened
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Take four slices of bread (or four Berber bread halves), then evenly distribute Cheddar, dates and fennel on those 4 pieces and top with remaining four.
Butter both sides of sandwiches.
Heat skillet over medium heat and cook sandwiches for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
Serve with a tangy orange and fennel salad.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving