This is the Twice-Cooked Butter Herb Potatoes recipe.
- Prep: 20 min - 25 min
- Cooking: 1 h - 1 h 5
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) bottled poppy seed dressing and dip
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Canadian Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Pierce each potato and the sweet potato in several places with a metal skewer. Wrap each potato tightly in non-stick aluminium foil and place on grill. Cook sweet potato, turning occasionally, for 35 minutes or until fork tender. Cook potatoes, turning occasionally, for 40 to 45 minutes or until fork tender. Cool potatoes before handling.
Remove skin from sweet potato and mash flesh in a large bowl. Halve the russets lengthwise, leaving jackets intact, and scoop out flesh.
Add the russet to the sweet potato and mash with butter, poppy seed dressing, coriander, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spoon mash into reserved potato jackets.
Blend crumbs with Canadian Parmesan cheese and melted butter and sprinkle over potatoes. Line grill with non-stick grill foil and place potatoes on grill. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||5 % / 55 mg|