When there’s not enough time to make a cheesecake but you want that sweet, tangy, creamy texture in a dessert – this pudding will do the trick. You won’t believe how fast and easy it is and your family won’t believe you just whipped it up.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) mixed frozen berries slightly thawed
- 8 oz (240 g) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar or icing sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Milk or Any type of cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) graham crackers or oatmeal cookies or chocolate cookies crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Chop any large berries into smaller pieces; set aside. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat Cream cheese with sugar until fluffy; gradually beat in milk and vanilla extract until blended and smooth. Stir in berries.
Spoon into dessert cups or dishes and sprinkle with graham crackers. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days
Assemble these cheesecake cups in reusable plastic containers with lids to pack in lunches.
Frozen mixed berries are terrific to have on hand. You can use just one variety if you like. If you want to use fresh berries, freeze them for about half an hour – the chill helps set up the pudding.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 63 mg|
|Vitamin A:||16 %|
|Vitamin B12:||8 %|
|Vitamin C:||13 %|
|Vitamin D:||8 %|